Are you looking for ways to make money online? Are you tired of working your job or 16 hour days making someone else’s dreams come true except yours, only to run out of money before the end of the month? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Do you find yourself wondering how does affiliate marketing online work?
Do you find yourself thinking, “If only I had a way to supplement my income so that I would’t have to work extra hours away from home? How about if you could replace your income? Have you been searching endlessly, trying to figure out how to make money online as an affiliate marketer without success?
The problem is that people often get distracted by the “Shiny Object Syndrome”, jump from one product or service to another and are never able to build a successful online business that creates increased revenue.
It can also be a little intimidating when you’re new. I’m sure you have lots of questions running through your mind. How can I be certain I know I won’t get scammed? How can I be certain I know which program is the real deal? How can I be certain I know I won’t lose my money? Who can I trust?
There’s something to be said about getting up without an alarm clock and you determine how YOUR day will go. The BEST part about making money online is that you are YOUR OWN BOSS. You have full control over your day, your schedule and anything that you want to do when you work as an affiliate marketer.
One of the best options I’ve come across is making the choice to become an affiliate marketer and finding a program I consider to be a true affiliate marketing university.
Like you, I too was searching for the real deal. I sincerely wanted to be successful as an affiliate marketer and be able to first supplement my income and then replace my income as a nurse. I searched and tried so many different programs to no avail until now.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Online Work and What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a simple concept. You (the affiliate) earn commissions on products or services that you promote through your website for companies and merchants using links they provide you with and direct people to their products.
The perfect example of this, and just one of many examples, is Amazon. You signed up as an affiliate for Amazon. Let’s say someone had their eye on a 72-inch HD T.V. they’ve been looking to buy. They search google for a review that thoroughly explains all the details of this particular T.V. They just happen to come across your review and they read the pros and cons and finally at the end of the review, they find the link you placed on your review that directs them to Amazon so that they can make the purchase. Within a few short days, it’s at their doorstep. They’re all excited and so are you because you just earned a commission!
Did you know It is estimated that affiliate marketing in the United States is worth $6 Billion Dollars a year and continues to grow. More than three-quarters of brands use some form of affiliate marketing to promote their products. How about you get a piece of that pie.
What Kinds Of Products And Services Can I Promote?
Practically anything can be promoted for sale through affiliate marketing and some of the products and services you can promote online are:
- Healthcare Industry – supplements, protein powders, vitamins, weight loss products.
- Travel Services – air travel, hotel services, travel luggage, booking solutions.
- Tech Products – tablets, smartphones, televisions, appliances.
- Auto Industry – floor mats, electronic adapters, assorted parts, cargo materials, tires, brakes.
- Information Products
- Membership Sites
- Coaching Programs
- Internet Products
You have the option to market anything you want. There are no limits on what you can promote as an affiliate marketer.
What Types Of Programs Can I Promote? – Let’s Diversify
I like to think of this like an investor. You don’t want to put all your eggs in one basket. In my opinion, it’s best to diversify. What do I mean by this?
- Low Ticket – Selling products/services that are at a lower price that more people can afford and usually have higher conversion rates. It’s easier to make these sales but you also have to sell a lot more to increase your income. It’s much easier to pay $27 as opposed to $97. However, your commission will also be much smaller.
- High Ticket – Selling products at a premium price is a good option simply because you get a larger commission per transaction. For example: If you promote a $997 offer and receive 50% commission, you will earn $498.50 per sale. However, the downside is that it is much easier for someone to part with $27 than $997.
- Multiple Offers – This can be through up sells or affiliate programs that offer multiple products that you get paid a commission on by referring a customer to them. So if the customer buys Product A from your initial promotion and then through follow-ups the customer later buys Products B, C and D, then you receive a commission from those sales as well.
- Recurring Income – This is my favorite and I think the best way to go. These are membership sites that rebill their customers regularly. These “subscription” programs allow you the opportunity to earn a commission every time the customer is rebilled. If you promote a membership and the customer joins, you get a commission from the initial sale. Yet, it doesn’t end there. You continue to get a commission each time the customer gets billed for as long as they remain active. In this way, you can continue to increase your income monthly and weekly. Here’s an example of a membership site below. You can also click on it for more information.
As you can see, there are several ways to earn commissions and hopefully you understand why I think it makes more sense to diversify your options and opportunities to increase your income.
The Most Popular Affiliate Programs
There are literally thousands of affiliate programs to choose from. Find the ones with the best potential for earning and that you are passionate about. In this way, you’ll enjoy what you’re doing. You can do a google search Your Niche + Affiliate Programs to find something you can be excited about.
- Amazon Associates
- Commission Junction
- Affiliate Window
How To Earn Money Affiliate Marketing Online
It is important to learn how to build a strong and solid foundation upon which to build your successful online business. Through following a proven process that I am currently using along with 100,000’s of other members who are having much success, you can learn a step-by-step system that will guide you through establishing this solid foundation and will take you from beginner affiliate marketer to advanced. This is the ultimate “making money” process that has worked in the past, works today and will continue to work in the future.
The training program that I’m currently a part of is the best Affiliate Marketing Online University bar none that has a caring mentoring community and truly wants you to succeed. If you want to learn how affiliate marketing online works and finally make money using your laptop, I would encourage you to take the training for a test drive and see if it’s a fit for you.
Share any ideas, comments, or questions in the comments section below. I’ll be happy to help. This can finally be what you’ve been looking for to create that financial freedom and time freedom for yourself.